MysteryMarket.com provides the following shipping options:
- Standard Shipping: Standard shipping is typically the default checkout setting. Your item(s) are expected to be delivered within 5–7 business days after the items have been shipped and picked up by the delivery carrier. There is no weekend delivery for standard shipping.
Business days do not include weekends. Some items may not be eligible for premium or express shipping due to size, weight, delivery address or vendor constraints. Shipping charges for premium and express shipping are calculated on a “per item” basis, including shipping, order processing, item selection and packaging costs, and will only apply to the items using these shipping speeds.
You may see additional shipping charges or an increased shipping rate for the following scenarios:
- You upgraded to premium or express shipping. Shipping charges for premium and express shipping are calculated on a “per item” basis, including shipping, order processing, item selection and packaging costs, and only apply to the items using these shipping speeds.
- Some items require a handling fee based on the item’s size and weight. This is noted on the item’s product information page and during checkout.
- Select items may have a minimum purchase threshold.
You’ll see your estimated shipping, handling and taxes listed in checkout before you place your order. During checkout, payments, including those made with a Mystery Market™ GiftCard or Mystery Market™ eGiftCard, may not reflect shipping/tax amounts in the order summary field until the place my order screen.
The following shipping and delivery guidelines apply to MysteryMarket.com orders
Alaska or Hawaii
- MysteryMarket.com can ship most items to any of the 50 US states, restrictions for Alaska and Hawaii may arise.
- The checkout page will indicate if we can’t ship to Alaska or Hawaii, but basic rules for items we’re not able to ship include items that come directly from the manufacturer, and heavy or oversized products.
Due to weather, natural disasters and other uncontrollable events your package(s) anticipated arrival may be interrupted or delayed at anytime, anywhere and with little warning. We cannot guarantee your order will arrive within its estimated time frame. If you are needing a product by a specific date please contact us at (231) 427-7030 and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
A postal carrier may deem a package undeliverable for a number of reasons including, but not limited to:
- Incorrect or out-of-date address
- Incorrect P.O. Box format
- Weight and dimensional limits (some items can’t be shipped to P.O. Boxes)
- Illegible label
- Other address problems
- Failed delivery attempts
- Refused by recipient
- Damaged in transit
If a postal carrier returns an undeliverable package to us, we will notify you of the return by email and issue a full refund. If you are still interested in your purchase please complete a new order with an updated or new shipping address.
If you believe your order was deemed undeliverable, you should receive confirmation of its return or a refund within four weeks of the estimated delivery date. If more than four weeks have passed, call us directly at (231) 427-7030 or send us an email at email@example.com.
If your item requires a ‘Signature Required’ for delivery, it will be noted on the postal service providers website after your Tracking information has been given. Someone 18 years of age or older may be required to sign for the package.